Monday, January 21, 2013

Pleated Pleated Please


Tartan tartan plaid
tartan tartan plaid
Scottish kilt inspired skirt...ugh yesss
Empire records / 90's grunge status

...so, I was stoked to find this pleated plaid skirt in the local thrift store for a steal. Alas, it was more of a hip hugger fit than the desirable high waisted fit. So, when I was back home in Sun Valley, Idaho over Christmas, I had my alterations lady, Maria, teach me some tricks of her trade. She showed me how to take in this already finished garment - which proved to be much more difficult than I ever would've imagined! Thanks Maria :)

*(All items thrifted except for my leather jacket from Maje, and the hat which I knitted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.