Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From the 60's with Love, Pamela Des Barres








(1)hat-vintage (2)lace tunic & necklace - LF (3)shorts - BDG, Urban (4)wedge platforms - Jeffrey Campbell 

I got this awesome lace dress or shirt thing at the LF sale which is the only time i can really shop there, and it's lovely. It reminds me of a 60's or 70's groupie, something like the amazing Pamela Des Barres, whom I've read her memoir and boy is it a entertaining, funny, page turner. I've seen Amie Song from Song of Style and Shea Marie from Cheyenne meets Chanel wear it.... but I had it first!! lol, jk i guess we can all share it. 
P.S. Check out The Band if you don't already love them.

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.