Thursday, November 11, 2010

HOly Sweater (and a vest)







 I'm so excited for my latest two purchases, this holy sweater(above) and black vest(below) by Olive Olivia. 
Let me start from the beginning> I think i saw an Alexander Wang sweater in a melrose boutique about three years ago, tried it on, loved it to death, but alas, the price was not in my range. 
So more recently, I discovered that BCBG makes a sweater reminiscent of the Wang one as my friend (who works at BCBG) was wearing it at our Project Runway get together. It's an amazing loose knit salt-n-pepper grey sweater that I'm on a mission to get. But in the mean time, I came across this gem of a sweater by Olive Olivia @ Dame - a cute women's boutique in Santa Monica - and yippie, it had much more my kinda price tag.
So this sweater, i just lurv it. Can I wear this outfit everyday? Maybe I will. And the vest, pretty essencial, I'm guessing I'm going to try to add it to every outfit I put on in the next few months, cuz that's what I do when I like something. 

#1
1)sweater-Olive Olivia 
2)harem pants-urban outfitters

#2
1)vest-Olive Olivia 
2)shirt-fairfax fleamarket 
3)pants- BDG (self destroyed ;)) 
4)wedges-Jeffrey Campbell 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.